Are you passionate about decentralization and building the new governance systems that will make the old ones obsolete? If so, read on.
** What Will You Do? **
You will be part of Kleros’ software development team, working closely with the team on open source code. You will develop software needed for Kleros to run: write code, participate in code reviews, conduct tests and deal with potential bugs and vulnerabilities reported through our bug bounty programs and audits.
You will spend most of your time as the project owner of the server side magic that makes Kleros work.
All of our projects use the blockchain as the source of truth, but there are many backend challenges that are crucial to the Kleros ecosystem. You will take on projects that interact with the blockchain, support the user experience, use decentralized protocols, and handle important off-chain data.
There are also opportunities to get involved with smart contract development and product development.
The Ethereum ecosystem is innovating quickly; so above all, you will be learning new things all the time.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Back-end development using Node, Python, Go or a language of your choice.
- AWS infrastructure maintenance.
- Developing software to interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Architect, build and maintain a sustainable backend server infrastructure.
- Taking responsibility for improving and maintaining existing projects.
- Interfacing with and supporting our front-ends decentralized applications.
Salary range: $50k-$100k per year
** Want to Apply? **
Send us an intro and answer the screening questions.