Policy 4.0 is a new-age think tank focused on addressing the systemic disruption created by emerging technology, including digital currency and cryptocurrency technologies. By combining deep expertise in engineering, economics, finance and geopolitics, we develop unique and unbiased insights to support cutting-edge policy approaches. We offer expert-led research and advisory services to help decision-makers stay ahead of the curve of disruption.
Since our launch at the end of 2020, our insights and forums have witnessed participation from leading governments, industry players and thought leaders from over 22 countries. Some of our past research includes a 4-part report series on a reverse engineering of Chinaʼs digital yuan and its comparison with dollar infrastructure, as well as a deep dive report outlining an innovative technological solution for comprehensive cryptocurrency regulation.
● Develop the technical vision and engineering roadmap of a blockchain wallet from first iteration concept to full product.
● Lead and drive implementation of technical strategy that focuses on performance and quality.
● Partner with cross-functional teams in the ecosystem to understand their feedback and make
necessary improvements in technology.
● Design and deliver improvements to the EVM, popular cloud infra, popular consensus
mechanisms and core technology of the blockchain.
● Define and implement software engineering best practices (including code quality, unit testing
coverage, quality assurance and idea specifications on development testing release) to
ensure that any technology risks can be addressed before they become points-of-failure.
● Grow a talented engineering team that emphasizes innovation, growth & development.
● Keep up to date with the trends in the blockchain space to ensure that technology evolves
and remain at the forefront of the industry.
● Master/Degree in Engineering, Computer science & Information Technology
● Past experience designing a blockchain wallet product that has launched and scaled to a significant user base.
● At least 2 years of working with Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Solidity, Rust or Hyperledger frameworks and 5+ years in product development
● A self-starter who can plan, organize and take initiative to meet job objectives and deadlines
Compensation: As per the industry standards. Negotiable as per experience
Interested candidates may email their CV with cover letter to email@example.com with a subject line [Application: Chief Technology Officer (CTO) <Candidate Name>] latest by 10th May 2023
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter with the latest crypto jobs and news!