· A dynamic environment, with a large amount of autonomy
· A place where your ideas are listened to and acted upon (within reason)
· Build using the latest technologies
· Use and publish open source software
· Fully remote, ideally with a good overlap to the US timezone
· Language: Java, Rust, Solidity, Typescript
· Database: MongoDB
· Building large scale services that operate in a distributed environment
· Public cloud experience (AWS ideally, GCP, & Azure ok as well)
· Experience with technologies like oAuth, paxos, RAFT etc
· Crypto / Blockchain development experience preferable (smart contracts, oracles), but not required
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a must
· A team-player mentality. Development is a team sport here.
If you feel you don’t 100% fit this description, please still get in touch with us. We are actively hiring across engineering, UI/UX, and product management.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter with the latest crypto jobs and news!